Blended families inspire unique legal challenges that could culminate in disruptions to the family unit later. For example, when one of the parents in a blended family eventually dies, there will likely be more conflict and uncertainty than there would be in a family...
Edina Divorce, Family Law and Estate Planning Attorneys
Month: October 2023
- 3 useful tools for estate planning with a blended family
- Lost Tax Returns During Divorce: What to Do in Minnesota
- Navigating the Path to Success: Questions to Ask When Selecting a Divorce or Custody Attorney
- Calculating Income for Self-Employed Parents in Minnesota Family Law
- Minnesota divorce for the sake of your children