There are a lot of moving parts when filing for divorce in Minnesota. Between custody and asset division, hardly anyone thinks to update their estate plan during the chaos. Odds are, your spouse was the first beneficiary you listed for most of the accounts. So after...
Edina Divorce, Family Law and Estate Planning Attorneys
Month: April 2023
- 3 useful tools for estate planning with a blended family
- Lost Tax Returns During Divorce: What to Do in Minnesota
- Navigating the Path to Success: Questions to Ask When Selecting a Divorce or Custody Attorney
- Calculating Income for Self-Employed Parents in Minnesota Family Law
- Minnesota divorce for the sake of your children