Through the use of child support orders, Minnesota seeks to ensure that children of parents who are divorced, separated or were never married, are provided for financially. So how long is a parent obligated to provide financial support for their children? The General...
Edina Divorce, Family Law and Estate Planning Attorneys
Month: April 2017
- 3 useful tools for estate planning with a blended family
- Lost Tax Returns During Divorce: What to Do in Minnesota
- Navigating the Path to Success: Questions to Ask When Selecting a Divorce or Custody Attorney
- Calculating Income for Self-Employed Parents in Minnesota Family Law
- Minnesota divorce for the sake of your children