An estate plan is an important document that every person should have in Minnesota. This document can help to ensure that your assets are distributed in the way that you want after your death. However, it's important to know how a divorce can affect your estate plan...
Edina Divorce, Family Law and Estate Planning Attorneys
Month: January 2022
- 3 useful tools for estate planning with a blended family
- Lost Tax Returns During Divorce: What to Do in Minnesota
- Navigating the Path to Success: Questions to Ask When Selecting a Divorce or Custody Attorney
- Calculating Income for Self-Employed Parents in Minnesota Family Law
- Minnesota divorce for the sake of your children