A prenuptial agreement is a contract a couple enters into prior to the marriage that set forth each parties' financial rights and responsibilities during, and sometimes after the marriage. While there is still some small social stigma that persons seeking prenuptial...
Edina Divorce, Family Law and Estate Planning Attorneys
Month: February 2017
- 3 useful tools for estate planning with a blended family
- Lost Tax Returns During Divorce: What to Do in Minnesota
- Navigating the Path to Success: Questions to Ask When Selecting a Divorce or Custody Attorney
- Calculating Income for Self-Employed Parents in Minnesota Family Law
- Minnesota divorce for the sake of your children