Raising a child is an expensive undertaking. In August 2013, a CNN Money report estimated that the cost for medium income families to raise a child from birth to the age of 18 is an estimated $241,080 or $13,393 per year. That's a significant amount of money. While...
Edina Divorce, Family Law and Estate Planning Attorneys
Month: June 2014
- 3 useful tools for estate planning with a blended family
- Lost Tax Returns During Divorce: What to Do in Minnesota
- Navigating the Path to Success: Questions to Ask When Selecting a Divorce or Custody Attorney
- Calculating Income for Self-Employed Parents in Minnesota Family Law
- Minnesota divorce for the sake of your children