Richard D. Crabb Esq.
Richard D. Crabb grew up Woodbury, MN. After graduating high school, Richard went on to obtain his Bachelors Degree in Biology from Cornell University in Ithica, NY (yeah he’s a smarty pants) and later his law degree from the University of St. Thomas School of Law in Minneapolis, MN.
Following law school, Richard clerked for a judge in the First Judicial District in Dakota County. It was in that role Richard attained a special affinity for family law cases, seeing the direct impact attorneys were having on the lives of their clients.
Richard focuses his practices in the area of family law, with a special emphasis on cases involving military members and law enforcement. Richard also practices in the area of criminal defense law.
Areas Of Practice
- Family Law
- Military Divorce
- Criminal Law
- Civil Litigation
- University of St. Thomas School of Law, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Cornell University, Ithaca, New York
- Major: Biology
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Dakota County Bar Association
- First District Bar Association – member/past president
- Legal Assistance of Dakota County Board of Directors
- South Metro Minneapolis Evenings Rotary Club – member/past president
- Delta Kappa Epsilon
- Alpha Phi Omega