If you own a home and are contemplating a divorce, you may be wondering, "should I move out of the marital home?" As a practical matter, it is likely that at some point one or both parties will need to leave the home, but what should be done in the meantime? The...
Edina Divorce, Family Law and Estate Planning Attorneys
Month: August 2015
- 3 useful tools for estate planning with a blended family
- Lost Tax Returns During Divorce: What to Do in Minnesota
- Navigating the Path to Success: Questions to Ask When Selecting a Divorce or Custody Attorney
- Calculating Income for Self-Employed Parents in Minnesota Family Law
- Minnesota divorce for the sake of your children