A guardian ad litem is neutral third-party appointed by the court to act as the voice for the child(ren) involved in a family or juvenile court proceeding. In the context of a divorce, child custody, or post decree matter, a guardian ad litem, or GAL, has a primary...
Edina Divorce, Family Law and Estate Planning Attorneys
Month: August 2016
- 3 useful tools for estate planning with a blended family
- Lost Tax Returns During Divorce: What to Do in Minnesota
- Navigating the Path to Success: Questions to Ask When Selecting a Divorce or Custody Attorney
- Calculating Income for Self-Employed Parents in Minnesota Family Law
- Minnesota divorce for the sake of your children