Michelle F. Horn
Michelle F. Horn grew up in South Bend, Indiana. She moved to Minnesota with her now husband and completed her Bachelors Degree in Psychology at the College of St. Catherine and later her law degree from William Mitchell College of Law in St. Paul, MN.
Following law school, Michelle worked as a mediator and was an adjunct professor at William Mitchell College of Law teaching the Mediation Skills course.
Ms. Horn focuses her practice exclusively on family law matters. In addition to her advocacy work, Ms. Horn is certified as a mediator and early neutral evaluator, and strongly encourages her clients to seek accord through the use of alternative dispute resolution. She also serves as a Parenting Time Expeditor and Parenting Consultant.
Areas Of Practice
- Family Law
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- College of St. Catherine, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Major: Psychology
- Rule 114 Qualified Neutral
- Financial and Social Early Neutral Evaluator Certification
- Parenting Consultant Certification
- Parenting Time Expeditor Certification
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Dakota County Bar Association
- First District Bar Association – member/past president
- First Judicial District Ethics Committee
- Minnesota Women’s Lawyers Association
- Collaborative Law Institute of Minnesota